Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Snapz!


I just realized something...I Blog more regularly on Snapzilla then I do on my own blog :x Tis' an interesting concept. Is it due to the ease of photo transfer? Or mayhapsibly the fact that you blog right on your SL screen? It could even be due to the fact that you know more people will likely read it and comment on it. No wonder I am confused all the time :p Its okay though I *luvz* it!

Still being new to the whole "Blog" thing, I haven't really balanced my blogs completely. They are highly sporadic and well obviously *random* :D I think that the true difference between blogging on Randomly Wild vs blogging on snapzilla is that snapz is a small blog about every little interesting or well "everything" I'm doing in my secondlife throughout the day. Randomly Wild tends to blog down all the main events ... or more pressing matters .. ( even though most the matters havn't been very "pressing" yet ) but Randomly Interesting none the less ^.^

So while I figure things out and get into the groove of blogging, which with me may take forever and a day after next year :p Bear with me. There will be blogs! Just not on a daily basis until I get used to the whole "Blogging" thing.If you would like a "play by play" of what I've been up to on a daily basis, you can certainly check out snapzilla! Leave comments while your at it too cuz I *luvz* to hear from you! :D Until next time wonderful luvvies....... keep it new, keep it real, and always keep it Randomly Wild. xoxo!

No comments: