Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Widsom Teeth

Yesterday, after much anticipation, nagging from family, and sheer determination to get it over with I went in to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed. Lemme start out by saying that its not as traumatic as people make it out to be. Granted, I was scared, worried, shaking, and nervous about the whole procedure being that it was my first surgery ever.The fact that I wasn't able to think properly didn't help either considering I had to sign my life away b4 hand. But with all that aside you really don't feel a whole lot of pain, actually I didn't even remember the procedure.






After the surgery and they woke me up, everyone I looked at had four eyes.. and no.. none of them were wearing glasses.. lol I was in a daze for quite a while afterwards. With all the pain killers and numbness right after I couldn't feel a thing. The worst part was when they had to insert the needle before the surgery.. ( I have a huge fear of needles ) and then trying to eat afterwards while your mouth is still numb. However I am thrilled that the worst it over with and that I won't have to worry about it ever again.





Yup! I looked like a chipmunk for a while ... It wasn't the worst case I've ever seen of chipmunkism but my cheeks were a bit puffy = / I guess after all that surgery on the mouth, everyone should expect at least a lil' bit o' swelling, after all they are pulling teeth out lol. Thankfully my wisdom teeth were easy to pull.. they said that those are the ideal kind of wisdom teeth to have, yay! Cuz I was so expecting the worse. Well just another step taken in life wewt! By Thanksgiving I'll be able to eat normally, worry and wisdom teeth free! :D



No comments: