Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween



With Halloween being over I am randomly going to talk about Halloween today instead! Wewt! Soooo for all those who didn't receive a Happy Halloween from me... HAPPYFUL HALLOWEEN!! May the candy have made you hyper and may the costumes have driven you Wild :p

So here is an update on how Halloween went. Unfortunately I was to busy to spend any time blogging on the day of Halloween. RL ended up being super busy from the moment I woke up and lasted until about 8pm or so when we ran out of candy for the trick or treaters. Yay! ... Umm I mean... Darn! heh.









Random Bit: With it being 8pm "Americas Next Top Model" was on. I have a really strange love for reality shows... I will tell myself they look stupid and then get sucked into watching them when they are on rofl. Come On!! Americas Next Top Model ?? I know huh!? But Yes, I will be one of the first to admit that I love it :p . However this episode ended up being a total disappointment, with it spending a whole hour to back track on previous episodes... don't you just hate that? Next week shall be better,I'm positive!







Ok back to Halloween! Joker and I spent the rest of the night together. We were invited to the Arcana Nuevo Costume Party, which lasted from 8pm - 12am. There were contests, pumpkin hunts, and lotz of music and dancing. The place was packed, and with good reason. A huge Mansion on Halloween night :p can't go wrong with that lol. Joker and I dressed up as bats and we danced the night away. Got to take lotz of pictures in RL and SL. All in all a great night and hope all of yours were the same! Until Next time... Keep it new, Keep it real, and keep it randomly wild!




No comments: