Sunday, December 2, 2007

O.o Distracted .....Yet Again...

So the photo above sorta says it all but I'll explain. I started out my normal logging on as usual... checking the many built up messages, replying to the messages left,and sorting through the landmarks left by group notices ( just in case I wanna visit them later ). Once all that was done I noticed I kept joining group after group and that they were starting to build up.. so I figured I'd sort through those and perhapsibly leave the ones I don't really need anymore. That didn't last long as I got curious and checked someones profile in one of the groups, then decided to update my profile a bit more. While fixing a few things in my profile I came to the "picks" section and realized I needed to find a pic to put on my "Randomly Random" Section. Which brought me to my inventory .. *big* mistake. Yes my inventory... like many others is a complete neverending hole of unorganizedness *hush* :p Okie Dokie, so in trying to find a photo for this section in my profile, I ended up getting distracted again and started to sort through my many many snapshots. Uh huh and from there I ended up trying to figure out how to use my "Print Screen" button to take the pic in which I used to show all of you how crazy my screen got. So I instant messaged *My* Bean for advice about the print screen ishamatu. Then the group message notice came up for Hawks Tringo ( which I tote love ) but decided against due to the fact in the background i was running a virus check on my laptop which makes my laptop completely sluggish. Then instead became distracted by writing this post. O.o What A Mess!!! So I'm guessing that after this I will end up going in reverse trying to complete everything I was distracted from.( Unless Joker signs on, and in that case screw it all :) he comes first) Basically I think that wow I've got lotz o' stuff that is unfinished and unno how in the world of SL other people keep up with it all. If there is a tactic in the beautiful mindz of otherz, Please enlighten me! Would love ta know ^.^ With all that said wonderfulz always try to keep it focused :p keep it new, keep it real, and always keep it Randomly Wild. xoxoxo

1 comment:

HawksRock said...

Don't change a thing Kala... we lerv you the way you are... :)