Monday, October 29, 2007

Tiny Empires

For all of you who don't know about Tiny Empires here is the dish. Tiny Empires is a game that you wear as a HUD. The game is set in medieval England, 1100-1300 CE. The goal of the game is to grow your empire by purchasing land, by gaining followers, and by earning gold.



Basically you are trying to promote the game by passing it to your friends or just random people you meet etc. The more people you get to follow you in your empire, the quicker you will advance to higher ranks within the game.


Honestly people, its not that complicated! :p If you are feeling lost or have questions there are tons of people playing it, feel free to instant message me, I'll be glad to help you. Its mostly just reading, reacting, making friends, and spending time with them. Its one of those games that doesn't take a whole lotta concentration so you are able to do other things in second life while playing it.

I am a part of the most stable, loving, and fun empires lead by "My Bean" Princess JellyBean Madison <3.>





My role in Tiny Empires is Princess Kala Wildcat. With the help of my three devoted subjects, I've worked my way up from a wanderer to becoming a Princess! Wewt!

No comments: