Monday, October 29, 2007

PJamas!!

Hear Ye Hear Ye!! It has been declared by Princess JellyBean Madison that today shall be "PJ Day!!!" In celebration of this wonderful day I picked out my favorite PJamas put them on and relaxed in front of the fireplace :p





"Look who we've got our Hanes on now"



Yup obviously they got there Hanes on me! Wewt! You can find this PJama set and many other absofabulutely wonderful PJamas in second life at Barbie's "Pajama, Slipper, and Teddy Bear Boutique" Oh my wow! They have just about any kinda Pjama set you could possibly want, from My Lil' Pony to Hanes they've got it all. And if they don't have what you were looking for they even have a suggestion box! I loved so many of their PJamas that I'm gunna have to make a wish list ;P Cuz they are super duper adorable!




No comments: